Hey peeps, im back to blog again after sOoo long.. Sorry! cos im damn busy w my work..
Yesterday it's a VERY HAPPY DAY cos after pass few days of fighting for our grp office and we GOT IT!!! Although the process of fighting is tough but when we managed to get our own space, that feeling is SHIOK!!!
Most ppl noe that im working 3 jobs including my FOC attachment, nw I onli left w 2 cos the office job doesn't need me anymore!! That's means less income.. gonna work extra hard!!
received supervisor's email regarding abt meeting up session then realized that I got some many things nv complete.. gonna rushed for it..
my advance theory date is approaching but im still not well prepared for it.. juz hope that I don fail my paper can le!!
It's June le, my birthday is nxt mth.. SO ppl faster save up $$$ to buy presents for me!!!
Note for ppl:
J-gang -- Gathering on wed I ON!! =)
Krish -- An Advance Happy Birthday to u!! Tonight we will turn Dbl O upside down!!
Diamond team -- Jia YOu!!!
Amanda -- Welcome back to singapore!!! rem to get my present when u in London..
Andrew -- no matter what I'll find time n get my super BIG bear bear from u.. DOn Try TO RUN AWAY!!! ;p
Stanley -- NI GEN WO JI ZU!! yest say wanna fetch me go movie after my meeting, end up u go slp!!! =(
ps: any1 looking for job can call me, lots of lobang!! =)
Gonna rush for my proj le, buai ppl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment